Advice for prospective new user (solo play)

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Names

Advice for prospective new user (solo play)

Post by Names »

Hi,

Having only really tried the general sensation of e-stim in shops, I think it looks great and thinking of picking up a kit.

I'm looking predominantly at the 2B Pro kit (the double outlet, audio connections and internet accessibility look particularly like fun) however before I pick it up I was wondering if anyone can give me any tips and ideas for male solo play. What do people recommend picking up initially, what kind of sensations can be generated.

Thank you for any repsonse.

Soxspunkr
Active

Re: Advice for prospective new user (solo play)

Post by Soxspunkr »

Hi there,

As another new user to e-stim I thought I'd tell you what I've found out so far..

I'm a gay male and went for the Intro2 for him pack and a large torpedo. I decided on the series 1 rather than the 2b purely on cost, though after discovering just how amazing electro play feels I will be putting the 2b on my future shopping list!

As I'm sure the majority of people on here will say, electro play is very individual and people will experience different sensations. In the couple of weeks since I got the kit I've done a lot of experimenting with different combinations of pads, loops and the torpedo.

If you like anal, you will love the feeling of an electrode used bipolar pulsing and throbbing inside you. I've also combined that with a pair of loops on my cock (around my balls and another around the head) and the sensation for me is amazing and it really feels like the torpedo is going deeper and deeper inside me. I love the pulse mode.. But nothing prepared my for continuous mode! It's just waves of pure pleasure and it actually feels like the torpedo is twisting and pushing deeper and harder.. I've also since bought a bi cable and had one wire plugged in to the base input of the torpedo and the other to a loop around the head of my cock and on pulse have experienced the 'ghostfuck' which is incredible.

I've also had my first hands free orgasm by having a loop around the head of my cock and a pad under my balls and then using a combination of pulse and continuous modes, it was quite an amazing experience!

As you can probably tell, I love my e-stim kit ( and so does my husband too who loves using the kit on me! ) .. I'm looking forward to more experimenting and have also joined smartstim which had got some good advice on electrode placements and combinations etc.

Hope that gives you some idea of how I've got on with it and the kind of thing to expect. All I can really add is I wish I had bought it a long time ago!
Bendywanker
Active

Post by Bendywanker »

I'd get some conductive rubber loops and some form of butt plug. Anal stim is by far the best and I really enjoy it when your butt is clenching on a good plug.
E-Stim 2b
Homemade cum thru plug.
Rubber loops
Sticky pads
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hi Names,

I am glad you submitted your post, and I'm going to provide you with the information I wished I could have found when I first started...

I cannot claim to be an expert by any means, but have been using the 2B for just over 7 months now. I have found that the experience is highly personal. What works well for one person, may not work well for another. You might also want to know that even your personal experience can vary based upon your current physical state. For example, your experience when you are a bit dehydrated will be completely different than it is when you are not. I also found that he more I experimented, the more things seemed to change. For me, there is no magical setup or setting that works 100% of the time, but there are some things that are constant for me personally. Here is my 2 cents based on my personal experience:

Invest in quality products up front. I know this is different than what most people will tell you, but I have found that you get what you pay for when it comes to e-stim equipment.

Make sure you read, and fully understand, the manual. Pay very close attention to the descriptions of the Program Modes to understand what each adjustment/change will do, and then set aside plenty of time to slowly (and carefully) experiment with each mode and all of the adjustments to get a sense of what each feels like. In my personal opinion, not doing so is a disservice to yourself, and will limit your ability to fully enjoy the 2B.

Keep an open mind, and be willing to try things in a controlled environment that you may not have otherwise considered. I have found that my state of mind plays a huge role in my overall experience.

When it comes time to play/experiment RELAX!! I cannot personally enjoy the experience unless I allow myself to completely relax. Any anxiety, tension, or attempts to resist the sensations, or involuntary muscle contractions absolutely ruin the experience. This was my biggest challenge when I first started.

Rather than tell you to what to get, I thought I would share my personal experience with what I have tried. Just remember, this is my personal experience, and it will most likely be different than yours.

Conductive Rubber Loops & Electro Straps: These are definitely worth buying. I personally prefer the 4mm loops over the 2mm loops, but I find the Electro Straps to be much more pleasurable. I will typically use a combination of loops and straps if I am focused on cock and ball play. The sensation you get will depend entirely on placement, and the settings you use. My personal favorite is using the strap firmly around my balls, and another strap on the cock where the head meets the shaft using "thrust" on the 2B and adjusting the settings based on "where the experience takes me." I say that because my experience is somewhat different every time. I also enjoy using the Triphase cable and adding a 3rd electrode at the base of the cock (4mm loop or strap both work well), or placing a pad on the perineum (area between scrotum & anus).

Anal Electrodes: I know not everyone is open to the idea of using these, but if you are open to the idea, it completely changes the possibilities and overall experience. The trick for me was determining the right size (in both length and girth), and experimenting with all the different options of setup and program. Personally, I do not enjoy the bipolar setup of a flanged electrode. The flange seems to arch too much no matter what settings/configurations I try. I do enjoy the bipolar setup without the flange especially if combined with a cock/ball setup on channel B, but the anal electrode will slide all the way in without the flange to stop it. My favorite setup here is using the center connection on the electrode (current to only the top portion of the electrode and not the flange) in combination with a strap around the balls or a pad in the perineum (on channel A), and a loop around the base of my cock, and a strap around the head of my cock on channel B. Pulse and thrust are my favorite programs, and the settings/adjustments are driven by how my experience goes. Waterfall can also be an enjoyable program mode, but it isn't going to be what I finish with. Using the Triphase cable can also be a nice way to modify the experience.

Sounds: If you enjoy sounding or are open to using sounds, the "UltraSound Smooth" product by E-Stim Systems is very nice, and offers a lot of options. The large surface area makes for a very enjoyable experience. A good setup here is using an anal electrode, a pad in the perineum, or a loop/strap around the balls. Using a configuration with the Triphase cable can also be quite enjoyable. I personally find that the continuous modes of either throb or thrust work best here with the other settings driven by where the experience takes me. If you are going to explore sounds, make sure you pick up some disinfecting wipes and sterile lube to use with them. You don't want to risk the chance of an infection.

Pads: I personally find pads are great to have around to expand your options and add to the experience, but pads alone will not do it for me. Another challenge is that the pads use a 2mm connection, which means you will have to use an adapter or you'll need a BiCable. I do not yet have the BiCable, but it will be included in my next purchase.

Triphase Cable: I honestly didn't understand why I would want to use this cable until I gave it a try. For me, it both enhances and simplifies the experience for me. I get three contact points that create a shared sensation across the entire area between the three connections, and I only have to worry about two adjustments instead of three. A configuration with the Triphase cable is what I choose when I simply want to enjoy the experience and get a hands free orgasm without investing a lot of time (I usually only need 30 - 45 minutes with a triphase setup). My only complaint with the Triphase cable is that the individual wires you use to connect to each electrode are rather short and tends to limit your options.

Another Tip: Whatever you decide to get, make sure you are caring for it properly to make sure that it lasts. Also, make sure that you don't wrap your cables too tightly when you store your equipment or it will cause your cables to short out very quickly.

I know my message was rather long, but I hope you (or someone else) find it helpful on some level. - Good Luck & Happy Stimming