Multiple favourites

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Multiple favourites

Post by LondonSubNigel »

I've updated my ECS app for WIndows/Mac and Linux to version 2.3.0

This adds the ability to have multiple lists of favourite settings, which can be loaded and saved via the File menu. So, you could create a separate set of settings for each person you play with, and load the right one according to who's coming to visit.

This is a little easier than having one long list and having to name each one according to who likes it.

One minor quirk, while I'll fix soon - the name of the last favourites file used will only be remembered if you open and then close the Preferences window.

Your existing favourites file will not be destroyed, but since it won't show up in the Open dialog box, I recommend doing a Save As when you first open the app, and creating a new file from it.

http://roughsex.org/estim

LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Re: Multiple favourites

Post by LondonSubNigel »

Thanks for the feedback.

1. No, you can't edit a favourite's settings, because the point of it is to save the A/B/C/D settings for a specific mode, so you can go back to it later. The Edit button lets you create one without having to crank all the way up to it.

2. The play sequence is always determined by the order the favourites are listed in (unless you're running in random mode) so, yes, sorting the list will change the sequence. I'll see if I can easily disable the sort option, without affecting anything else.

3. The edit mode can be tricky sometimes; that's not within my control, as it's a behaviour of the component used, and may also vary from one platform to another.

4. I'll think about adding notes, and see if there's a simple way to do it without breaking existing favourites.